Traducción & Definición
therefore: por lo tanto, en consecuencia
The clients cannot make it today. Therefore, we need to reschedule. Los clientes no pueden asistir hoy. Por lo tanto, tendremos que cambiar la fecha de la reunión.
- "Therefore, the central buying commission wants to expand our range of Delavigne perfumes."
- "The online encyclopedia that anyone can contribute to and is therefore full of inaccurate information?"
- "Therefore, we are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to compete in the Olympic Games."
- "Therefore, we're going to have to say"
- "Therefore, you are the winner."
- "Therefore we'd like you to avoid the following words and expressions (I've explained the more difficult ones for your benefit)"
- "It must not be taken lightly and therefore it must be entered reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God."
- "Therefore, I have decided to create a customer service department here at the San Francisco office."
- "- Staff members are to be treated with respect, and therefore not to be bitten."
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Therefore' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!