Traducción & Definición
(the weather is good) this time of year: (hace buen tiempo) en esta época del año
We don't sell strawberries this time of year. No vendemos fresas en esta época del año.
- "It's beautiful this time of year, the leaves are falling, the birds are singing, and best of all, it's hunting season!"
- "It's beautiful this time of year: the leaves are falling, the birds are singing, and best of all, it's hunting season!"
- "I hear the swell is perfect this time of year, and I can't wait to see those California waves again."
- "There are many beautiful flowers there in bloom this time of year, so those who suffer from hay fever should bring some antihistamines or a protective mask."
- "Now, while she's changing the bill, tell me a bit more about your native Sweden, I've heard it's quite cold this time of year..."
- "Edward : Well, it says here on the web that North Korea is very nice this time of year... And it looks like they don't have a democracy yet."
- "You're an excellent public speaker, it will be great exposure for the company and Boston is beautiful this time of year."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'This time of year' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!