Traducción & Definición
to be part of (a revolutionary group): ser parte de (un grupo revolucionario)
- "You guys are part of the team. Now for your first mission..."
- "I remind you that my home country, Ozsglackastan, is not yet part of Europe - the EU is not crazy enough to let us join."
- "Oklahoma is part of a region called 'Tornado Alley' which stretches from West Texas to North Dakota."
- "We will take into account their suggestions, but these costs will be part of the budget increase."
- "I would be proud to be part of a company with Delavigne's reputation."
- "America has always been generous to our immigrants, if they're willing to work hard, they can be part of our great nation."
- "The advertisements are part of Kalvin Krime's campaign for its latest men's fragrance, Washed Up."
- "I'm joined in the cockpit by my co-pilot in training, Randy Williams. He's part of our outreach program for handicapped pilots."
- "He's been working here for several years, and we consider him to be part of the Delavigne family."
- "He has been working here for several years, and we consider him to be part of the Delavigne family."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To be part of' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!