Traducción & Definición
to infect: infectar, contaminar
The system is infected with a virus. El sistema está infectado por un virus.
- "I got a problem. I think my computer's been infected with a virus."
- "It then became infected after he refused medical attention, citing his lifelong contempt for modern medicine."
- "The scarf would protect the birds by preventing them from breathing in infected air particles."
- "It crashed several times in the past few weeks, and I think it may have recently infected the whole network."
- "Since last Wednesday, an extremely dangerous virus has been infecting computers in homes and offices all over the world, and it's spreading quickly."
- "We managed to identify and destroy the virus before it infected any other machines on the network, which is extremely good news."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To infect' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!