Traducción & Definición
today: hoy, hoy en día
UK: How many emails have you written today?
US: What day is it today?
- "You're all looking lovely today."
- "I will not be with you today, but do not feel abandoned."
- "Voiceover : Today, on a very special Beachview, CG has some shocking news for Mitch."
- "Today we've been granted the exclusive opportunity to discover the many secrets of his magnificent, splendiferous, fantabulous, audacious, enormous ranch!"
- "Today, I would like you to visit the monastery grounds."
- "Follow it down through the valley towards the ocean of gratitude... we will be eating fish today."
- "So assistant, what do we do today?"
- "Founder and CEO Harold Percy Warbuckle is the driving force behind these changes, and realizes that in today's world, governments don't effect change, billionaires do."
- "Today, as my personal assistant Brian Jones and I explored this city and talked to the native people, I was struck by the differences between our two countries."
- "In today's program we are going to take a special visit to the offices of the Delavigne Corporation where an amazing experiment is taking place."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Today' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!