Traducción & Definición
tranquility: la tranquilidad, la calma, el sosiego
tranquil: tranquilo, calmo, sereno
a tranquilizer: un tranquilizante, un sedante
- "No more crime, no more violence, no more stress: just peace and tranquility on a beach with Mrs. Badguy back in the old country."
- "It's elephant tranquilizer."
- "At our spacious and tranquil retreat, you will find a solution for all your earthly problems. Whether you have a serious alcohol or drug addiction, a troubled marriage, or are just severely disappointed in your gay children, we have a program for you!"
- "The last vision I have, just before I wake up screaming, is the face of the truck driver, the evil intent in his eyes, and the faint smile on his lips, as tranquil as my yoga master."
- "Our lab tests reveal nearly fatal levels of mescaline, bath salts and bong water in his system, as well as trace elements of orange juice and horse tranquilizer."
- "We sincerely hope that your stay at the Center for Rest and Peace is going tranquilly, and that you are enjoying the myriad rewards of our relaxing retreat."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Tranquility' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!