Traducción & Definición
unexpected: inesperado, imprevisto
expected: esperado, previsto
UK: I received an unexpected visit from the Police.
US: The welcome I received from my cell-mate was completely unexpected.
- "The marketing department, you see, has a flexible budget which accounts for the unpredictable expenses of publicity campaigns, endorsements and travel, so this outlay is not entirely unexpected."
- "I have some new and unexpected good luck."
- "It all started in Guatemala, where we had an unexpected layover..."
- "That music was very unexpected."
- "The takeover was an unexpected blow to the family-run business that could mark the end of a century of locally-tailored Italian couture."
- "She told me that your unexpected presence on and around her furniture has unsettled her."
- "The American government cited increasing consumer demand and a stagnant economy as reasons for the unexpected decision."
- "For example, his repeated assertions concerning the absence of monkeys in his laboratory were quite unexpected."
- "What we need is some new and unexpected good luck!"
- "Philip : Huh, unexpected."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Unexpected' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!