Traducción & Definición
unexpected: inesperado, imprevisto
expected: esperado, previsto
UK: I received an unexpected visit from the Police.
US: The welcome I received from my cell-mate was completely unexpected.
- "The takeover was an unexpected blow to the family-run business that could mark the end of a century of locally-tailored Italian couture."
- "Philip : Huh, unexpected."
- "The marketing department, you see, has a flexible budget which accounts for the unpredictable expenses of publicity campaigns, endorsements and travel, so this outlay is not entirely unexpected."
- "What we need is some new and unexpected good luck!"
- "That music was very unexpected."
- "She told me that your unexpected presence on and around her furniture has unsettled her."
- "I have some new and unexpected good luck."
- "It all started in Guatemala, where we had an unexpected layover..."
- "The American government cited increasing consumer demand and a stagnant economy as reasons for the unexpected decision."
- "For example, his repeated assertions concerning the absence of monkeys in his laboratory were quite unexpected."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Unexpected' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!