Traducción & Definición
a university: una universidad
- "Professor Robert Smithson, a developmental psychologist at the University of South-West Cambridgeshire, wants us to stop giving stress such a bad rap."
- "Narrator : Bruno never forgot this remarkable first encounter, and spent his years at University studying animal behavior and linguistics."
- "1993-1995 Washington University (St."
- "We're trying to rebrand Outback Cologne as a scent that also appeals to urban individuals, university students, young professionals, people who frequent bars and cafés and single men on the dating scene."
- "Please find attached the Powerpoint presentation for your sales lecture at San Francisco University this afternoon."
- "Horatio : I do PhD in American literature at San Francisco University."
- "Boston is also the home of several famous institutions of higher learning such as Harvard University and M.I."
- "Some of us will go on to University."
- "After University I married my sweetheart Jeffrey and we've been together for 8 years now."
- "It may sound like an accident waiting to happen, but certain high-profile university professors are researching powering aircraft with on-board nuclear reactors."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'University' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!