Traducción & Definición
a university: una universidad
- "We're trying to rebrand Outback Cologne as a scent that also appeals to urban individuals, university students, young professionals, people who frequent bars and cafés and single men on the dating scene."
- "After University I married my sweetheart Jeffrey and we've been together for 8 years now."
- "Narrator : Bruno never forgot this remarkable first encounter, and spent his years at University studying animal behavior and linguistics."
- "Emcee : Our first panelist is a professor of dromedary studies at the University of Giza."
- "It may sound like an accident waiting to happen, but certain high-profile university professors are researching powering aircraft with on-board nuclear reactors."
- "Horatio : I do PhD in American literature at San Francisco University."
- "Some of us will go on to University."
- "1993-1995 Washington University (St."
- "Boston is also the home of several famous institutions of higher learning such as Harvard University and M.I."
- "Please find attached the Powerpoint presentation for your sales lecture at San Francisco University this afternoon."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'University' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!