Traducción & Definición
unpaid: sin sueldo, no remunerado
- "Now I have the accounts department on my back for three unpaid invoices within the past six months."
- "Brian : Now, to pay tribute to our fallen comrades, an original composition from unpaid intern Edward Moon."
- "Please find enclosed copies of our prior communication, as well as the unpaid invoices in question."
- "Bruno : We also have an unpaid intern joining us in exchange for college credit, who's name is"
- "Just to be clear: Mandatory, unpaid holiday."
- "Do you think unpaid interns just go around interpreting Dickensian characters?"
- "Icarus was also able to secure payment for the unpaid invoices you inquired about."
- "Subject: Cosmex Inc.: Unpaid invoices"
- "Perhaps you are familiar with 'Smells R Us' because of their catchy radio jingles, but more likely you know them for their many unpaid invoices."
- "Congrats on your job change from unpaid intern to male model!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Unpaid' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!