Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
- "We've increased the voltage on our electric shock feature, we've pumped up the volume on our alarms and we've added infra-red capabilities to our video surveillance systems. Act now and we'll include at no extra cost, the ultimate canine insurance system: a live Rottweiler to complement the SSSS5000!"
- "The videos reveal that traces of anthrax were sprinkled onto our bluefin tuna steaks."
- "Icarus : He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "All day long he plays video games, listens to Hip-hop music, downloads "adult" films on his computer, and smokes strange cigarettes in his room."
- "This exciting new product includes closed-circuit surveillance video and an emergency alarm warning."
- "I went to rent a video from the store the other day, and they didn't have the movie I wanted to see: a documentary on deforestation."
- "The catch is that as more and more people use the internet, more and more pages are loaded, searches are made, and videos are watched, and so more and more servers are needed to power all this web activity."
- "This exciting new product features closed-circuit surveillance video and a state of the art emergency alarm warning."
- "Passport, driver's license, utility bill, library card, video club card, Christmas card from my mother, the key to the city..."
- "He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Video' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Video'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!