Traducción & Definición
a virus: un virus
- "The Taxman virus?"
- "The other day I updated my PalPay account, or I thought I did, but then I read this article on the john this morning, and I'm like 87% certain that I have a virus, and..."
- "The most contagious (and potentially fatal) strain of the virus, called H5N1, has the potential to decimate the global bird population."
- "Unfortunately, a member of the IT department has discovered the "Taxman" virus on a Delavigne employee's computer."
- "Faced with the threat of a flu pandemic, researchers from Paris have developed a deterrent that could stop the virus from spreading."
- "However, we don't want to run the risk of contracting this or other viruses in the future, so here are some words of friendly advice"
- "Jean : You have the Taxman virus."
- "I got a problem. I think my computer's been infected with a virus."
- "Virus prevention advice"
- "We managed to identify and destroy the virus before it infected any other machines on the network, which is extremely good news."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Virus' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!