Traducción & Definición
to waive: renunciar, retirar
I will not waive my right to consult a lawyer. No renunciaré a mi derecho a consultar a un abogado.
a waiver: una renuncia
a visa waiver una exención de visado.
waived: anulado, abandonado
UK: I'm afraid I can't waive the fine for you this time.
US: I need you to sign this waiver in order to protect us.
- "As a gesture of goodwill, and to show you how much I appreciate your business, I have waived the fee for the initial 2 minute and 30 second phone call with Mr Quincy."
- "We'll need a table for 6, and you'll need to sign these waivers."
- "PS: You'll all need to sign waivers agreeing not to sue if you get hurt or die."
- "They have agreed to waive the supplementary fees on all of your future transactions, and reimburse you retroactively for all charges incurred over the last 12 months."
- "Plus we'd have to sign waivers and liability forms, probably have to get malaria shots for Ms. Bümbüm and her entourage...it will be a logistical nightmare!"
- "At the very least, the service and transaction fees should be waived immediately."
- "Should any submissions be accepted for the ad, a waiver must be signed by the artist giving the company rights to feature it."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Waive' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!