Traducción & Definición
(all) weekend: (todo) el fin de semana
This weekend I have a boxing match with a kangaroo, so I'm going to pass on your wedding. Este fin de semana tengo un combate de boxeo con un canguro, así que no voy a poder ir a tu boda.
- "I know I'm sending this at short notice, but I was thinking of organising a picnic this weekend, and I'd like you all to join me."
- "You are my fun-soldiers for the weekend!"
- "To help schedule this picnic, I'd like you all to let me know which day is best for you this weekend."
- "Bob the Brit : They always told me, never trust a Corsican with a gun on the fourth weekend in March!"
- "The weather forecast predicts it's going to be boiling all weekend, so bring your sunscreen, sunglasses and possibly a hat."
- "Don't forget the winner of the contest will spend a weekend with me on my private jet (also a contractual obligation)."
- "Luna, just finished my weekend session at Royal Rehab."
- "To say thank you for all your hard work lately, and to celebrate our moderately successful first quarter sales, I'm pleased to announce that the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation will be taking a team-building trip this weekend!"
- "I'd just like to remind everyone that I organised a picnic this weekend, and I didn't see any of your faces there!"
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Weekend' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!