Traducción & Definición
the world: el mundo
(the) world (cup): (la copa del) mundo, el mundial
- "Bruno : That old guy with a beard is one of the most prominent mathematicians in the world Brian."
- "The most important things in the world are family and respect...and to a lesser extent money and drugs."
- "And I'd just like to say that the complex theoretical algorithms that I learned in your calculus and trigonometry classes will help me every day in the real world, I'm sure of it."
- "My classmates and I are taking a huge step forward today, ready to take the leap from high school into the "real world"."
- "Dogs , which were declared the "World's Favourite Pet" after a recent survey."
- "Dr. Delavigne is the world's leading dolphin interpreter."
- "The world is full of people who are too scared to take chances."
- "In the real world, relationships like hers don't exist."
- "The world needs your help, Harold."
- "Founder and CEO Harold Percy Warbuckle is the driving force behind these changes, and realizes that in today's world, governments don't effect change, billionaires do."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'World' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!