Traducción & Definición
to write: escribir
Este verbo es irregular:
I write / I wrote / I have written
a writer: un escritor, un autor
(I need confirmation) in writing: (Necesito la confirmación) por escrito
- "English: Fluent - Written, Read and Spoken"
- "If you were really in the closet, "writing lyrics", then read us what you wrote!"
- "There's some writing on it."
- "I'm writing because I'm contractually obliged to remind you that today is the "Delavigne talent show", also known as "Delavigne's got talent"."
- "Edward : Well, I think I should write all the songs for the contests."
- "Spanish: Fluent - Written, Read and Spoken"
- "I am using my last silk scarf to write you this note, please forgive the ink-stained fabric."
- "I am writing to you from my countryside cottage in Yorkshire, where my forced retirement is driving me crazy."
- "Edward : Hello everyone, this is a song I wrote over the Christmas period, when I was alone."
- "I apologise that this note is written on toilet paper."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Write' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!