Traducción & Definición
You know what?: ¿Sabes qué?
You know (very well) what (I prefer: vanilla ice cream): Sabe (muy bien) qué (prefiero: helado de vainilla)
- "But I suppose that means you know what it's like to live with a handicap?"
- "Todd : Okay, you know what, I'm tired of these stereotypes."
- "When you go to the toilet, you know what that means..."
- "You know what... if you give me the darn list, maybe I can help you out."
- "Brian : You know what Philip?"
- "Hey, you know what?"
- "Claire : You know what Jean, you're right."
- "And then I'm supposed to have a meeting with Philip and talk about the sales budget for the next quarter, and I just know he's going to ask me for more stuff that I can't afford to allocate him, and - well - you know what Philip's like, and... It's just too much, mommy!"
- "As I've been reminding you almost every day recently, your client Cosmex Inc. owes us a lot of money, and you know what they say: Money makes the world go round!"
- "Well you know what it's like to live your life in the spotlight, don't you Pedro?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'You know what' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!