About to do something
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to be (just) about to do (something): estar a punto de hacer (algo)
I was about to leave. I'll stay now that you're here. Estaba a punto de irme. Ahora que estás aquí, me quedaré.
- "We have never given in to thinly veiled threats or strong-arming in the past, and we are not about to start now."
- "I think somebody might be about to steal my identity and my money."
- "Right, so then just as I'm about to take off her skirt, my phone rings and it's Michelle, the other girl that I was supposed to see."
- "You see, a small company listed on NASDAQ is about to announce an important technological breakthrough."
- "Luna : I'm just about to."
- "However, it must be said that we are not about to cut our ties with our current suppliers to enable Delavigne and its subsidiaries to create a skin-care monopoly."
- "You can sit down now Jean, the game is about to start."
- "I was just about to give you your wake-up call."
- "Brian : Well, I was just about to phone a hotel to reserve a room for Bruno's trip to New York next month."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'About to do something'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'About to do something'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!