Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
after (dinner we'll go to the movies): después (de cenar iremos al cine)
UK: Would you like to have a drink after work?
US: You can have a whisky after you've finished that vodka.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "After several rounds of interviews, I have made a decision on my new special assistant."
- "Special terms and conditions: Any stock that remains unsold six (6) months after the delivery date will be bought back in full by the Delavigne Corporation (at the same price as stated above) within ten (10) working days."
- "As you all know, we recently lost our CEO Bruno Delavigne, and shortly afterwards our interim CEO Susan Bliss, who ran off with Bruno after a very interesting wedding in London."
- "(In English) Please leave a message after the gong."
- "Glitches after receiving phone calls from his mother, like the human version."
- "(After the music)"
- "Please leave a message after this HUMAN MADE beep."
- "Washing your hands after visiting the men's room"
- "Removed Philip's testosterone chip after inappropriate joke about silicon implants."
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'After'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'After'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!