Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
as for (myself): en cuanto a (mí), con respecto a (mí), en lo que (me) concierne
As for Horatio, tell him that I'll deal with him later. En cuanto a Horatio, dile que más tarde me ocuparé de él.
- "As for myself, I'm still suffering from a head cold."
- "As for crashing into the ocean, it's something I'd like to avoid."
- "As for the recent drop of Delavigne sales in your stores, I doubt it's related to our brand name."
- "As for your sexist comments, I am willing to consider them as jokes made in poor taste in the heat of the moment."
- "As for being close to public transport, I don't think it could have been any closer to the railroad tracks."
- "Lawyer : As for the tax evasion, I've made an appointment with the best accountant in town tomorrow at 10.00 am, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "As for the fragrance, I'm no expert, but it smells similar enough to merit a closer analysis from our experts."
- "As for the area around the building's entrance, I am pretty confident that the bike is resting on public property."
- "As for your dog Stink, I can prove he's crazy."
- "As for nap time, I'm afraid I remain unconvinced of its efficacy."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'As for'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'As for'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!