Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
as for (myself): en cuanto a (mí), con respecto a (mí), en lo que (me) concierne
As for Horatio, tell him that I'll deal with him later. En cuanto a Horatio, dile que más tarde me ocuparé de él.
- "As for the fragrance, I'm no expert, but it smells similar enough to merit a closer analysis from our experts."
- "Lawyer : As for the tax evasion, I've made an appointment with the best accountant in town tomorrow at 10.00 am, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "As for your sexist comments, I am willing to consider them as jokes made in poor taste in the heat of the moment."
- "As for nap time, I'm afraid I remain unconvinced of its efficacy."
- "As for your dog Stink, I can prove he's crazy."
- "As for the area around the building's entrance, I am pretty confident that the bike is resting on public property."
- "As for the recent drop of Delavigne sales in your stores, I doubt it's related to our brand name."
- "As for being close to public transport, I don't think it could have been any closer to the railroad tracks."
- "As for myself, I'm still suffering from a head cold."
- "As for crashing into the ocean, it's something I'd like to avoid."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'As for'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'As for'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!