Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
South-East Asia Sureste asiático
(an) Asian (restaurant): (un restaurante) asiático
Luna loves Asian food. A Luna le encanta la comida asiática.
an Asian-American un Norteamericano de origen asiático
UK: I travelled all round South-East Asia after leaving school.
US: My girlfriend is Asian, and she is the best cook I've ever met.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "In case you've forgotten, we had reached a deal on selling co-branded cosmetic products on the Asian market!"
- "Kibi is from Asia."
- "And then I'm afraid I can't meet you for lunch because I have to learn Chinese - I'm giving a presentation to a group of Asian businessmen at 2pm.."
- "Philip : Give me a special Asian massage?"
- "Didn't you mean that you have a date with the Asian American administrative assistant?"
- "Tomorrow morning I have to finish an interim financial report, and Kevin still hasn't gotten back to me with the figures I need from the factories in Asia, and I already asked him eight times, and Bruno's going to be furious if the finished report isn't on his desk by 12."
- "Again, we should make special mention of the Asian market, where consumers bought 13.9% more Delavigne perfumes than in the first half of last year."
- "Cosmetics sales in Asia were up 13.4% compared to January of last year."
- "The overall upturn is largely due to higher demand for make-up and personal hygiene products in emerging Asian markets."
- "For example, we saw the importance of the Asian market early on and adapted very quickly."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Asia'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Asia'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!