Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to communicate (an idea): comunicar, transmitir (una idea)
-Ever since I hit my head on a wardrobe door, I began to communicate with Jemima. -Who's Jemima? -Jemima is my hamster. -Desde que me golpeé la cabeza con la puerta del ropero, empecé a comunicarme con Jemima. -¿Quién es Jemima? -Jemima es mi hámster.
UK: A teacher needs to be good at communicating with people.
US: Perhaps it would be easier to communicate by e-mail.
- "Narrator : In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "I think that we're really going to be able to communicate after all."
- "I can't talk properly, so I use clicking sounds to communicate."
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
- "Rupert : The Dutch Navy has encircled the boat, and is communicating with the pirates via loudspeaker."
- "Though I am still mourning Stink (a period which will last 40 days and 40 nights), I have decided to communicate to you my wishes for your atonement."
- "We do not care to communicate with the outside world."
- "Remember, you won't get anywhere in life if you don't communicate effectively."
- "Field research and marketing analysis show that the most efficient way of communicating a memorable advertisement is either through powerful, minimalist images or through endless repetition."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Communicate'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Communicate'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!