Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
I'll consider your proposal. Voy a pensarme su propuesta.
to consider: considerar, contemplar, tener en cuenta
We consider him to be part of the family. Lo consideramos como parte de la familia.
UK: I'm considering starting my own business.
US: He's considered to be the best chef in France.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Anyhow, now that you're a wealthy person, I've been considering your future."
- "Well, that's not something that we've ever considered."
- "Bruno : Edward, this food is considered a delicacy, and Jean wants to share his heritage with us!"
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that Horatio keeps asking for."
- "Scott : In any case, there's an important factor that you should consider."
- "Have you considered New Zealand?"
- "Reporter : Would you consider being studied by professionals?"
- "Today, these places are considered landmarks and represent the freedom with which San Francisco is traditionally associated."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Consider'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Consider'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!