Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to create (a clone of oneself): crear (su propio clon)
God created heaven and earth. Amen. Dios creó el cielo y la tierra. Amén.
UK: I've created the most delicious cake ever.
US: Look Igor, I've created a monster!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Consequently, I have created a 'bucket list' of the things I hope to accomplish before dying, and have asked you to do the same."
- "And how do you create positive energy?"
- "We want to create an advertisement for our product, Outback Cologne: something musical to accompany a television ad."
- "I'm not sure how you work together, but sometimes a little friction can create a more positive work environment."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "The goal is to create understanding amongst your colleagues."
- "Me, because I'm unable to smell, and Horatio because he creates smells."
- "Created database of personnel using PurpleSoft Software"
- "I look forward to meeting the man capable of creating such a painting."
- "Icarus : Stickypedia was created by Willy James in March 2002 - or November 2001 - depending upon which Stickypedia page you look at."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Create'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Create'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!