Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to create (a clone of oneself): crear (su propio clon)
God created heaven and earth. Amen. Dios creó el cielo y la tierra. Amén.
UK: I've created the most delicious cake ever.
US: Look Igor, I've created a monster!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Youri say that Kalack country was created when giant salamander Bourishnakov make kisses and sexy time with Yabadev the Cruel."
- "We want to create an advertisement for our product, Outback Cologne: something musical to accompany a television ad."
- "Consequently, I have created a "bucket list" of the things I hope to accomplish before dying, and have asked you to do the same."
- "Created database of personnel using PurpleSoft Software"
- "And how do you create positive energy?"
- "I'm not sure how you work together, but sometimes a little friction can create a more positive work environment."
- "I look forward to meeting the man capable of creating such a painting."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "Me, because I'm unable to smell, and Horatio because he creates smells."
- "The goal is to create understanding amongst your colleagues."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Create'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Create'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!