Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
We apologize for the delay. Nos disculpamos por el retraso.
to delay: retardar, retroceder
My flight has been delayed. Han retrasado el vuelo.
UK: Brutish Airways was very kind to apologise for the delay.
US: Yes, but we've been delayed at this airport for three months!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Don't delay!"
- "In the event of a delay of more than 3 hours, refreshments will be available."
- "Sorry for the confusion, I think I must have delayed jet lag or something."
- "Announcement 1: : Ladies and gentlemen, train number 98756 from London to Paris is delayed due to water on the tracks."
- "Train number 98756 from London to Paris is delayed due to water on the tracks."
- "In the event of a layover due to a delayed flight, hotel accommodation will be provided within the airport."
- "Announcement : Ladies and Gentlemen, we regret to inform you that there are severe delays on the Hammersmith and City line, Circle and District line and the Central line."
- "We apologize for the short delay."
- "Bruno : My apologies Harold, but the delay couldn't be avoided."
- "-Our server is at 99.9% full capacity, which causes significant delay in sending and receiving messages."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Delay'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Delay'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!