Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(the) entire (world): (el mundo) entero
The entire family will be at the dinner party. Toda la familia estará en la comida.
I spent the entire day at the beach. Pasé todo el día en la playa.
I searched the entire house and I still can't find my keys. He buscado por toda la casa y sigo sin encontrar las llaves.
The entire purpose of Bruno's visit to Tokyo was to sign the contract. El único propósito de la visita de Bruno a Tokyo era la firma del contrato.
- "Give bonuses to the entire staff."
- "Well, we've canvassed the entire area, and spoken to several marine mammals."
- "Their goal is to promote teamwork and develop 'skill sets' which will help us become more confident, more efficient and more focused on the well-being of the entire organization."
- "Our entire advertising budget is already spent!"
- "He is in fact the only dolphin interpreter in the entire world."
- "Brian : The company rents the entire building, but the fourth floor is reserved for our executive offices, the boardroom, the laboratory and a lounge."
- "I'd like to welcome you all to this press conference on behalf of the entire Delavigne Corporation."
- "On behalf of the entire flight crew, we would like to thank you once again for choosing English Airlines, and we wish you a pleasant stay in London, or wherever your travels may take you."
- "The massive skylight above us illuminates the entire space with natural light."
- "One of those ecological green walls has been installed which covers the entire front of the building."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Entire'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Entire'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!