Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(the) entire (world): (el mundo) entero
The entire family will be at the dinner party. Toda la familia estará en la comida.
I spent the entire day at the beach. Pasé todo el día en la playa.
I searched the entire house and I still can't find my keys. He buscado por toda la casa y sigo sin encontrar las llaves.
The entire purpose of Bruno's visit to Tokyo was to sign the contract. El único propósito de la visita de Bruno a Tokyo era la firma del contrato.
- "Give bonuses to the entire staff."
- "Brian : The company rents the entire building, but the fourth floor is reserved for our executive offices, the boardroom, the laboratory and a lounge."
- "Our entire advertising budget is already spent!"
- "One of those ecological green walls has been installed which covers the entire front of the building."
- "Well, we've canvassed the entire area, and spoken to several marine mammals."
- "Their goal is to promote teamwork and develop "skill sets" which will help us become more confident, more efficient and more focused on the well-being of the entire organization."
- "The massive skylight above us illuminates the entire space with natural light."
- "I'd like to welcome you all to this press conference on behalf of the entire Delavigne Corporation."
- "On behalf of the entire flight crew, we would like to thank you once again for choosing English Airlines, and we wish you a pleasant stay in London, or wherever your travels may take you."
- "He is in fact the only dolphin interpreter in the entire world."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Entire'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Entire'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!