Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
finally: por fin, por último, definitivamente
They are finally gone. Por fin se fueron.
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that Horatio keeps asking for."
- "and finally my crown - AAAAAAGH!"
- "My divorce is finally final, and my monkey has learned to copy my signature."
- "We're finally ready to put your new skills into action."
- "Filipe : Finally, I'm going to rub your shoulders."
- "I am delighted to say that after nine long rounds of interviews, we have finally arrived at the very, very, very, VERY shortlist."
- "looks like I'm finally having my very own dream sequence."
- "Last but not least, Bob Carter has finally fixed the printer in my office."
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "We've finally reached the jewel room, where I keep my jewels."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Finally'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Finally'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!