Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
finally: por fin, por último, definitivamente
They are finally gone. Por fin se fueron.
- "We're finally ready to put your new skills into action."
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that Horatio keeps asking for."
- "Last but not least, Bob Carter has finally fixed the printer in my office."
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "looks like I'm finally having my very own dream sequence."
- "We've finally reached the jewel room, where I keep my jewels."
- "My divorce is finally final, and my monkey has learned to copy my signature."
- "Filipe : Finally, I'm going to rub your shoulders."
- "and finally my crown - AAAAAAGH!"
- "I am delighted to say that after nine long rounds of interviews, we have finally arrived at the very, very, very, VERY shortlist."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Finally'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Finally'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!