Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(a) foreign (country): (un país) extranjero
foreign affairs negocios en el extranjero
Horatio is from a foreign country. Horacio viene de un país extranjero.
- "Wellington, the capital, is attracting a lot of foreign investment these days."
- "I don't have any foreign beer."
- "Edward : Do you have any foreign beers?"
- "Bruno : The company covers accommodation expenses for new foreign employees."
- "Perhaps you are a purist and limit yourself to downloading pornography and heavy metal music, however whether you are podcasting vegan recipes or ranting about Venezuelan foreign policy on a message board, it seems clear that the Web has become less of an occasional tool than a full-time distraction."
- "Mrs. Brady has over 30 years' experience teaching English and has a TCFL (Teaching Cornish as a Foreign Language) diploma."
- "This international restaurant 'app' is handy when you arrive in a foreign city."
- "I am not interested in outsourcing our customer service work to foreign countries for a variety of reasons."
- "Mrs Lee : As I wrote in my e-mail, Mr Connors, most of our clients are foreign companies like the Delavigne Corporation."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Foreign'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Foreign'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!