Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
honestly: francamente, sinceramente
UK: I honestly think it's going to rain.
US: Honestly, I don't think your plan is going to work, Mr. Jones.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Here's how the focus group will work: I'm going to ask you a series of questions, which you should answer as honestly as possible."
- "I can honestly say that I haven't been able to forget two things from that evening: your astonishing insight into the world economy and the way you accidentally kissed me on the mouth when you said goodbye."
- "Honestly, Kevin, I've known you to cut corners in the past, but this takes the cake."
- "Anyway, I can honestly say that Mr. O'Leary has a productivity rating unlike any I've ever seen."
- "Honestly Mr. Capone, now we have to find a new accountant!"
- "Icarus : I suppose I'm looking for a relationship with someone I can talk to honestly;"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Honestly'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Honestly'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!