Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a monkey: un mono
Monkeys like eating fruit and swinging through trees!
- "I trust you are up to date on this "monkey" situation?"
- "You reek of alcohol, cigarettes and what I can only assume to be monkey sperm."
- "Funky Monkey."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "Thank you very much for the many opportunities given to me during my tenure at the company, including my state of the art laboratory, monkey staff, and relaxed clothing requirements."
- "Too bad New Zealanders are a bunch of cocky a-holes descended from criminals and retarded monkeys."
- "Hugging up the big monkey man"
- "Monkey : Yes."
- "Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey"
- "If you don't mind, I suggest we meet at a great little bar called "The Funky Monkey" on Haight Street, they make great cocktails there and I know the bartender."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Monkey'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Monkey'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!