Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
I'm pretty tired, so I don't think I'll be going out tonight. Estoy muy cansado, no creo que salga esta noche.
(a) pretty (girl): (una chica) guapa
You look pretty in that dress. Estás muy guapa con ese vestido.
(it's) pretty much (the same): (es) prácticamente (lo mismo)
UK: Have you seen the new girl? She's really pretty!
US: Not when you get up close - she's actually pretty ugly!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Horatio : Yeah it's pretty cool."
- "That is a pretty cool costume you're wearing."
- "The pretty boy ran out of the bar."
- "Philip : Yeah, this dog thing is actually pretty cool."
- "You sound very pretty."
- "So, would you say that that's pretty much all you need to know about New Zealand and Australia?"
- "I'm a close friend of singer Elkie Johns and I've been to some pretty wild parties."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "This exhibit looks pretty popular though."
- "But I've got to warn you, these are some pretty serious tough hombres back there."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Pretty'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Pretty'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!