Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to remind (sbdy) of (sthg), to remind that: recordar (a alguien) de (algo), recordar que
I am reminding you that we have a meeting on Monday. Le recuerdo que tenemos una reunión el lunes.
Can you remind me to go to the post office? ¿Me puedes recordar que vaya a la oficina de correos (oficina postal)?
- "I'm writing because I'm contractually obliged to remind you that today is the ‘Delavigne talent show', also known as ‘Delavigne's got talent'."
- "I'd just like to remind everyone that I organised a picnic this weekend, and I didn't see any of your faces there!"
- "I remind you that my home country, Ozsglackastan, is not yet part of Europe - the EU is not crazy enough to let us join."
- "Only serve to keep reminding me of how much I missed you."
- "He says that it reminds him of his youth in an Uzbekh clown prison, but did not elaborate."
- "Your e-mail reminded me of the time I broke up with my only ex-girlfriend."
- "You've certainly reminded why I came to live in America."
- "Do you have any music that would remind me of home?"
- "Apparently, the painting reminds him very much of his grandmother, who was also red, ugly and had your signature on her bottom."
- "Reminds me of my first hit."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Remind'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Remind'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!