Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to remove: quitar, sacar, retirar, eliminar
- "However, it was also a year of revolution, where social networks changed the way we remove dictators and riot in major cities."
- "Any unattended luggage in the departure lounge will be removed by the security services and sold on Free-bay."
- "I see that you have removed your shoes – very nice socks dude."
- "This could be removed if the worker is not a fan of comedy."
- "Edward put up little resistance when I smashed his death metal guitar and removed the microfiche from its innards."
- "We take Alouette and remove her feathers one by one."
- "And you can start by removing my dog from that hole in the ground."
- "Removed Philip's testosterone chip after inappropriate joke about silicon implants."
- "Yesterday, during my ‘re-education' session, I endured cruel treatment that had but one goal: to remove the very essence of my Britishness."
- "Mr. Cheeter makes people remove their shoes when they enter his holy temple."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Remove'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Remove'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!