Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
To this day I don't know who was responsible for letting sheep onto the cricket pitch. Aún no sé quién fue el responsable de dejar entrar las ovejas en el terreno de cricket.
a responsibility: una responsabilidad
UK: One day I will grow up and be responsible, but not yet.
US: To this day I don't know who was responsible for putting goats in my garden.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Primary responsibilities include answering incoming customer calls and managing a small staff of telephone hotline personnel."
- "Responsibility and management of a customer support department"
- "Responsible for product support for sales partners and clients"
- "According to scientists, the aviation industry is responsible for around 3.5% of man-made climate change."
- "Philip : Hannah, do you want that responsibility?"
- "Naturally, we'll be needing a manager for this team: his or her responsibilities will include fielding phone calls, and training and managing the staff of this new department."
- "How will this unique situation affect the president's responsibilities to his continent?"
- "Are you sure you want that responsibility?"
- "How will Jones balance the needs of Europe with his responsibilities as a special assistant in San Francisco?"
- "Are you the one responsible for selling my perfumes far below their list prices?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Responsible'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Responsible'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!