Spend money on something
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to spend money on (clothes): gastar dinero en (ropa)
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he stayed with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "Icarus : Nevertheless, we have to arrange some sort of a payment plan for you to reimburse the money spent on this pinball apparatus."
- "The world's oldest population is also one of the wealthiest, and they're ready to spend money on looking younger."
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he was forced to stay with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "Now there's no need to spend thousands of dollars every week on batteries, because the new solar powered flashlight is charged by the sun's natural energy."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Spend money on something'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Spend money on something'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!