Take something into account
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to take (something) into account: tomar/tener en cuenta (algo)
- "This means that when looking at resumes or conducting interviews, the Delavigne Corporation DOES NOT take the following factors into account: Gender, age, race, sexual orientation, religion, disabilities."
- "Things we DO take into account: Employment history and experience (including references), performance, academic record, competences (knowledge, skill, and abilities), suitability for the job in question."
- "You CANNOT take pregnancy - real or imagined - into account when hiring and firing!"
- "Your reactions have been recorded and taken into account."
- "A full environmental assessment of food should take into account how the food has been produced and what energy is used in its production."
- "We will take into account their suggestions, but these costs will be part of the budget increase."
- "Rest assured that I will take into account your remarks concerning Susan's timetable."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Take something into account'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Take something into account'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!