Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Este verbo es irregular:
I teach / I taught / I have taught
It taught him a lesson!: Eso le sirvió de escarmiento (o le enseñó una lección)
UK: I teach electric guitar for a living.
US: My father taught me all about perfumes.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I was just teaching Edward some new Greco-Roman wrestling techniques."
- "I did not teach you this!"
- "Your teaching methods do leave a bit to be desired."
- ""Edward taught me 3 chords, now I have 3 girlfriends!"
- "You taught us to be cool."
- "Bruno : But I did everything just like you taught me, Papi!"
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
- "I can see we've got a lot to teach you here."
- "I'm here to teach you people the basics of a positive work environment whether you like it or not!"
- "Edward taught me 3 chords, now I have 3 girlfriends!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Teach'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Teach'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!