Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(a) tough (person): (una persona) dura, fuerte
(a) tough (material): (un material) resistente
UK: The environment is one of today's toughest problems.
US: Kevin is tough because he grew up in a tough neighborhood.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Titanium is light and tough - that's why they make airplanes out of this stuff!"
- "They are trying to break me, Bruno, and I am afraid that despite my rugged, tough exterior, I may not last."
- "Tough son of a bitch."
- "But I've got to warn you, these are some pretty serious tough hombres back there."
- "These days, boasting about short nights seems more silly than manly, not to mention that anyone still working on Wall Street is lucky to have a job during these tough economic times!"
- "You will see that it is tough and hard to swallow."
- "This weekend's tough, will there be chocolates?"
- "This weekend's tough."
- "It was a tough competition, but Mr Oleré eventually outclassed his canine competitors by using his human brain to his advantage."
- "Susie : Are you tough enough?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Tough'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Tough'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!