Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
A two-week training session on time management is required. Se requiere una formación de dos semanas en administración del tiempo de trabajo.
to train: formar, entrenar
a trainer: un entrenador, un profesor
Atención: trainers quiere decir también 'zapatillas de deporte'.
UK: I'm training to be a teacher.
US: My trainer is helping me prepare for the Olympic Games.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
- "Happy training!"
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
- "Philip seems very satisfied with his training, so now I urge each of you to pursue a training program which will be beneficial not only to you, but the company as well."
- "Subject: Training services for Delavigne staff members"
- "Bruno : Ok Brian, we've been training together for 2 weeks."
- "He was training Samantha – the new girl in the sales department."
- "What was he training, an elephant?"
- "When Icarus asked for martial arts training, I never thought it would result in this."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Training'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Training'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!