a file: un fichier, un dossier
I'll have to look at your file in order to answer your questions. Je vais devoir consulter votre dossier pour vous répondre.
- "My PC contains files that are of a sex - sex - sensitive nature!"
- "I have included an audio file of the patient during one of his calmer periods."
- "Brian : That shouldn't be a problem. I have the file right here, you should find everything you need about the product's ingredients."
- "Mr. Cheeter, I don't have any record of you being eaten by a bear in my files."
- "I'm pretty sure that I opened a file that I shouldn't have."
- "The official policy will be sent shortly as a PDF file, but I'd like to draw your attention to some specific details beforehand."
- "I've just wiped my files!"
- "I'm typing a press release, but all the details about the product are in a separate file."
- "The bad news is: some faulty incense sticks led to a small fire in my office and destroyed all of the candidates' files."
- "You have full access to the internet but will be unable to download files on to your computer."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'A file' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !