a friend of mine: un de mes amis
- "Surely Mr. Jones is a friend of yours."
- "It's just that we're looking for a friend of ours, we're not sure if he's still alive, and we've got to find him and then get off this island."
- "-It's a friend of mine from Nigeria, Nigel Saladu."
- "Because the problem has persisted, I asked a friend of mine, who is very gifted with computers, if there was anything he could do."
- "Bruno : Excuse me for one second, Cheryl, I think I see a friend of mine over there."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'A friend of mine' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !