a friend of mine: un de mes amis
- "-It's a friend of mine from Nigeria, Nigel Saladu."
- "Surely Mr. Jones is a friend of yours."
- "It's just that we're looking for a friend of ours, we're not sure if he's still alive, and we've got to find him and then get off this island."
- "Bruno : Excuse me for one second, Cheryl, I think I see a friend of mine over there."
- "Because the problem has persisted, I asked a friend of mine, who is very gifted with computers, if there was anything he could do."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'A friend of mine' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !