a friend of mine: un de mes amis
- "Surely Mr. Jones is a friend of yours."
- "Because the problem has persisted, I asked a friend of mine, who is very gifted with computers, if there was anything he could do."
- "-It's a friend of mine from Nigeria, Nigel Saladu."
- "Bruno : Excuse me for one second, Cheryl, I think I see a friend of mine over there."
- "It's just that we're looking for a friend of ours, we're not sure if he's still alive, and we've got to find him and then get off this island."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'A friend of mine' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !