(to study) abroad: (étudier) à l'étranger
I'm going to study abroad. Je vais étudier à l'étranger.
- "Jean : But we are already living and working abroad!"
- "In the mid-90s, Shmike was one of the hottest stocks on the market: their products were dominant domestically and abroad."
- "Universidad de la República, Study Abroad Office, Montevideo, Uruguay"
- "I would like to get some more facts and figures about our subcontractors, and the conditions of the workers in our manufacturing plants abroad."
- "But I'm afraid America is not abroad."
- "So you guys are interested in living and working abroad?"
- "I also worked closely with study abroad offices from other universities."
- "Fashion insiders predict that within two years D&C will be outsourcing abroad for cheaper labour and materials, eliminating the biggest advantage that D&C had over its competitors."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Abroad' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !