absolute: absolu, indiscutable, complet
- "Susie: Other messages like marriage proposals, wire transfers from Nigerian princes, and absolutely all mails from Philip Cheeter, I mark as SPAM or delete immediately."
- "Giuseppe knows how to get in touch with me if absolutely necessary."
- "Absolutely horrifying!"
- "Kiwi : Absolutely."
- "Scott : Absolutely."
- "That's from noon to 2pm. Then on Wednesday there's a shark documentary on the Nature Channel that I absolutely must not miss!"
- "We all know that we shouldn't leave our computers on standby and that we shouldn't print out emails and documents unless absolutely necessary."
- "If you are absolutely furious with a Delavigne product, press 3."
- "Baby number 3 : I am feeling absolutely stupendous, old chap!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Absolutely' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !