an (American) accent: un accent (américain)
He speaks with a thick accent. Il parle avec un fort accent.
- "Listen to his disgusting accent."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the scientific study of anomalous speech patterns - also known as the "crazy accent contest"."
- "We're going to have an accent competition at the Delavigne Corporation head office!"
- "We're joined by the people with strangest accents in all of San Francisco, and maybe the world."
- "All the Delavigne employees have a stupid accent, mmkay?"
- "Her accent both confuses and arouses me."
- "Brian : My accent?"
- "Brian : For the last time, I don't have an stupid accent!"
- "Unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent."
- "Bruno insisted I have dinner with one of the Chinese business people who attended my presentation this afternoon: apparently she thought I had a "cute accent" when I spoke Mandarin."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Accent' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !