to accept (a gift): accepter (un cadeau)
I accepted an offer of marriage yesterday, but today I have changed my mind. J'ai accepté une demande en mariage hier mais aujourd'hui j'ai changé d'avis.
- "I accept."
- "Are we willing, to accept the terms and conditions of our arrangement?"
- "Please accept my apology"
- "I think we'd all do well to accept that Bruno isn't going to come back anytime soon."
- "I accept your terms."
- "The owners of Bruno and Horatio's Miracle Juices have not yet decided whether or not to accept the offer."
- "Now, ideally you would retrieve the hair of an American black bear, but, as I am a generous and kind man, I will also accept grizzly bear hair."
- "We would be honored if you would consider accepting our humble invitation to be the speaker at this year's dinner and conference."
- "I am happy to accept the sandals... and the socks."
- "Still, Miracle Juices' founders, Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré, have refused to accept the initial terms of the offer, leading to prolonged bargaining sessions behind closed doors."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Accept' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !