after all: après tout
After all, you only live once. Après tout, on ne vit qu'une fois.
- "I'm good in a crisis, after all I used to work the suicide hotline."
- "I've known a lot of men in my life, I am a librarian after all."
- "After all this turmoil and excitement, I needed to sort things out for myself in the comfort of my family home."
- "You're not such a rookie after all."
- "We live in the information age, after all, and the more people who have access to that information, the better."
- "After all, you deserve the best treatment that only a very wealthy sub-section of the population can afford."
- "Maybe you can be promoted to manager after all."
- "Perhaps you're not such an idiot after all – maybe just half an idiot!"
- "This is what most normal corporations do after all."
- "After all, they invented the French kiss and the French fry, two of the greatest contributions to modern society."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'After all' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !