after all: après tout
After all, you only live once. Après tout, on ne vit qu'une fois.
- "After all, they invented the French kiss and the French fry, two of the greatest contributions to modern society."
- "You're not such a rookie after all."
- "Maybe you can be promoted to manager after all."
- "We live in the information age, after all, and the more people who have access to that information, the better."
- "This is what most normal corporations do after all."
- "After all, you deserve the best treatment that only a very wealthy sub-section of the population can afford."
- "After all this turmoil and excitement, I needed to sort things out for myself in the comfort of my family home."
- "I've known a lot of men in my life, I am a librarian after all."
- "I'm good in a crisis, after all I used to work the suicide hotline."
- "Perhaps you're not such an idiot after all – maybe just half an idiot!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'After all' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !