the Amazon: l'Amazone, l'Amazonie
- "PS - Also, please make sure Horatio is working next Friday, and not celebrating the Amazonian Shabbus, like he sometimes does."
- "Chapter 8: The Amazon years: casual nudity, Horatio Oléré and dolphin hormones"
- "Combining exotic Amazonian fruits with the gentle touch of aloe, TigerLily possesses a light, feminine, and fruity scent sure to please women of the most discerning tastes."
- "Despite his humble beginnings in the deepest, darkest Amazon, General Oléré stood out like a shining star."
- "I think there's a place in Chinatown that sells traditional Amazonian products."
- "My name is Horatio Oléré, and I'm, well, I am an Amazonian immigrant living illegally in the United States."
- "Susie : Well, Horatio says that this perfume was created from wild Amazonian fruits, so I thought a jungle motif might be appropriate."
- "Horatio's face was painted with what I can only assume to be traditional Amazonian facial markings, and his expression seemed bizarre: distant, yet intensely focused."
- "GOLD - Horatio Oleré (Amazon)"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Amazon' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !