the Amazon: l'Amazone, l'Amazonie
- "My name is Horatio Oléré, and I'm, well, I am an Amazonian immigrant living illegally in the United States."
- "And in the leopard-skin corner, all the way from the Amazon, Horatio "The Anaconda" Oléré!"
- "Susie : Well, Horatio says that this perfume was created from wild Amazonian fruits, so I thought a jungle motif might be appropriate."
- "Combining exotic Amazonian fruits with the gentle touch of aloe, TigerLily possesses a light, feminine, and fruity scent sure to please women of the most discerning tastes."
- "GOLD - Horatio Oleré (Amazon)"
- "Despite his humble beginnings in the deepest, darkest Amazon, General Oléré stood out like a shining star."
- "Horatio's face was painted with what I can only assume to be traditional Amazonian facial markings, and his expression seemed bizarre: distant, yet intensely focused."
- "Chapter 8: The Amazon years: casual nudity, Horatio Oléré and dolphin hormones"
- "PS - Also, please make sure Horatio is working next Friday, and not celebrating the Amazonian Shabbus, like he sometimes does."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Amazon' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !