apart from (Bob, everybody is here): excepté, mis à part (Bob, tout le monde est là)
- "Apart from the laxative effects, I'm sure they can't be good for your dreams."
- "Our commitment to our customers has always set us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full-time staff with their own space."
- "Well, apart from the inaccurate information bit."
- "Rugby fan : Well, apart from the obvious geographical reasons, there does seem to be a sense of unity that transcends national boundaries."
- "If Greek tragedy has taught us anything (apart from the fact that we shouldn't sleep with our mothers), it is that too much pride, or hubris, brings nothing but trouble."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Apart from' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !