Apparently, you didn't make it to the meeting either. Apparemment, vous n'étiez pas à la réunion non plus.
- "Apparently, my job is so boring even a robot refuses to do it."
- "Apparently, the painting reminds him very much of his grandmother, who was also red, ugly and had your signature on her bottom."
- "Apparently, as his chosen heir, I'm going to inherit his estate."
- "The "Smellies" will be broadcast live on network television in over 60 countries around the world, so this is a great opportunity for publicity, even if we don't win, though I've heard some rumours, and apparently we're the favourites!"
- "Sigourney : That's all very nice, but apparently Miss BümBüm and Mr Delavigne were seen..."
- "Apparently he needs it for a new perfume."
- "Apparently they've been surveying our communication for some time now."
- "Apparently my grandfather insisted that I be married before receiving the inheritance."
- "Philip : Well Edward, a guy from the FBI wants a microfiche, and apparently there's a microfiche hidden in your guitar."
- "Apparently you have an "M.Sc."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Apparently' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Apparently' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...