an artist: un artiste
- "The artist's work is modern, uncompromising and sometimes shocking."
- "Should any submissions be accepted for the ad, a waiver must be signed by the artist giving the company rights to feature it."
- "I am an artist!"
- "When you look at the paintings, remember to ask yourself: What is the artist trying to achieve?"
- "Highlights include a slow-motion video of the artist giving birth, and a sculpture of an electric chair made entirely out of egg boxes."
- "Susie : Bruno, Edward wants to know which artist designed the Delavigne logo."
- "You're a wonderful artist."
- "I was at the art show last night, and I was very impressed by the work of one artist – Pierre Plazbo."
- "Can you believe that our Philip has become an artist?"
- "Cheeter, aspiring artist"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Artist' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !