(an) artistic (quality): (une qualité) artistique
- "Moira : Well Belinda, if you think that a crazy vagabond on the bus is an artistic genius, then you'd have to consider Brent as a modern day Van Gogh."
- "The atrium has a modern design, with a glass and steel roof which is both simple and artistic."
- "You're not artistic and you have no integrity!"
- "Montmartre Musk from Delavigne is full of artistic flair, vibrance and creativity, it's colourful and romantic, yet fascinating and complex."
- "But beyond its artistic mission, the gallery is clearly a provocative advertisement for the perfume company."
- "You know, horror is the only genre left that can lay claim to any pretense of artistic relevance in this day and age."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Artistic' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !